THIS INFORMATION IS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUAL FOR THIS ALARM SYSTEM
Primary User Code
Note: The primary user code can not be deleted.
There is one Primary User code which allows you to perform all system operations and user programming. Only the primary user code can program, change, or delete a regular user code from the system and directly bypass sensors.
There are three User codes that can arm and disarm the system. If necessary, they can be assigned to neighbors, baby-sitters, or repair persons for temporary use.
–To enter user programming mode:
1. Make sure the system is disarmed. Press 8. The panel will display ENTER CODE FOR SETTINGS.
2. Enter the primary user code. The first menu item is displayed (CODES).
–To change the primary user code:
1. Press [#] once.
2. Press [#] to display the current primary user code.
3. Enter the desired primary user code and then press [#].
–To program/change user (2-4) code:
Note: The system will not accept the same code for two different user codes.
1. Press [#] once and then [DISARM] until the desired user code is reached.
2. Press [#] to display the current user (2-4) code (if any).
3. Enter the desired user code and then press [#].
–To delete a user code:
1. Press [#] once and then [DISARM] until you reach the desired code you want to delete.
2. Press [#] twice to erase the user code.